[et_pb_section][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_slider admin_label=”Almond Butter – Wild Orange Protein Bliss Balls” show_arrows=”on” show_pagination=”on” auto=”off” parallax=”off”][et_pb_slide background_image=”http://localhost:8080/tania//wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Almond-Butter-Wild-Orange-Balls-crpd.jpg” background_color=”#ffffff” alignment=”center” background_layout=”dark” /][/et_pb_slider][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
These are one of my favorite recipe creations using 100% certified pure therapeutic grade edible Essential Oils, my TZ Protein Powder and Almond Butter that I keep in the fridge as a healthy sweet treat.
They’re quick and easy to make, absolutely delicious (taste like cheesecake YUM) and are a crowd winner at all the events I speak at.
You’ll love them.
Tania’s – ‘Almond Butter & Wild Orange’ Protein Bliss Balls
Made with 100% Pure Essential Oils – Tania’s healthy recipe creation
Makes 18 – 20
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut (extra also needed for coating balls)
- 1 cup Almond Butter / @125g – ½ jar (made with 100% Almonds only, not Almond Spreads that contains filler ingredients)
- ¾ cup dried Cranberries
- ½ tbls Golden Syrup (Maple Syrup or Honey)
- ½ tbls Coconut Oil
- pinch of Salt
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- 4-5 drops doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil AVAILABLE HERE
- 3-4 drops doTERRA Cinnamon Essential Oil AVAILABLE HERE
- 1-2 scoop TZ Protein Powder (about ½ cup) (add more as needed for firm consistency) AVAILABLE HERE
- Place all ingredients into mixer, or chop cranberries roughly and mix all ingredients with a fork.
- Add Essential Oils and mix until well combined.
- Roll into balls, 1 tsp full makes good bite size, roll in desiccated coconut.
- Store in the fridge to firm 20 mins.
** they will sweeten further as they firm in the fridge due to the Cranberries and Essential Oils
- Keep refrigerated so Coconut Oil sets and keeps balls firm
- Cut balls in half for bite size pieces to serve
- Switch Cranberries for dried Blueberries for variety
- Try Lemon Essential Oil instead of Wild Orange
- Ideal for freezing and pulling out as needed
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_cta admin_label=”Call To Action” background_color=”#7EBEC5″ use_background_color=”on” background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”center”]
Wild Orange Essential Oil
Uplifting, energising, purifying, flavour food, add to drinking water
The strong, sweet, citrus aroma of Wild Orange makes it useful for purifying the air, promoting and energizing an uplifting environment, is delicious to add to savoury or sweet food dishes, refreshing to add to your drink water or simply creating a pleasant smell in the home.
*Not all essential oils are grown, harvested and tested the same to ensure their absolute purity to be able to be taken internally so don’t use others in your cooking and drinks. This is the only brand I recommended as a qualified Natural Health & Beauty Therapist.