About Essential Oils
What are Essential Oils?
- Pure extracts from plant barks, seeds, roots, stems, leaves etc
- They are natures own defense mechanism keeping plants safe
- Plants produce essential oils to fight threats such as mold, fungus, viruses and bacteria
- Essential Oils are 50-70 times more powerful than herbs
- They’re safe, effective, affordable and a natural alternative to synthetically made remedies
- If you squeeze the peel of a ripe orange then the fragrant residue on your hand is full of essential oils
Are Essential Oils a new thing?
- Not at all, they’ve been used for thousands of years and date back to ancient times
- Egyptians used aromatic essential oils for medical purposes, beauty treatments and food preparation
- Frankincense & Myrhh were taken to baby Jesus as gifts by the 3 wise men according to the bible
- Chinese and Indian Ayurvedic natural medicine practices use aromatic herbs and essential oils
- 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils are the highest grade product available
- Contain no fillers ingredients, carrier oils, alcohols, harmful chemicals, synthetics, fragrances, perfumes, pesticides etc
- Every batch undergoes multiple third party testing for purity
- Most purest oils you can find in the world, they can penetrate the cell membrane and eliminate threats
What makes doTERRA’s Essential Oils so AMAZING?
- Not all Essential Oils are made or tested the same, have the same purity or can be used the same way
- Precise harvesting practices, unique to each plant (some plants have to be hand-picked or harvested right after it rains!)
- Exact and careful distillation using the right temperature, time, and pressure unique to each plant to ensure their potency for the best results
- Others brands have not undergone the same advanced testing process
- Many of doTERRA’s essential oils can be used internally and topically on the skin to help with health concerns
- doTERRA’s products are AFFORDABLE and EFFECTIVE – just one drop is all you need to get results
- 1 drop of doTERRA’s peppermint essential oil is equivalent to the benefits of 28 cups of peppermint tea!
How will they benefit you?
- As well as being used in room Diffusers for their beautiful aromatic scents and healing benefits, many can also be used in cooking, baking, drinks and shakes for their flavour and health enhancing properties. They can also be applied topically on the skin as natural remedies to help with many common health concerns.
- Provide a natural alternative to commonly used modern medicine
- Have mood balancing and enhancing
- ability to address the problem vs mask the symptoms
- can be used as ‘chemical free’ cleaning products and laundry detergents
- use for skincare, haircare and bodycare products
- safe, effective natural medicine cabinet for you and your family